Alacris offers psychotherapy sessions using Integrative and Humanistic approach for adults and young people over 16, who experience mild to moderate emotional difficulties.
- MA Psychotherapy (DBS)
- Higher Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy (DBS)
- SFBT - Solution Focused Brief Therapy (IICP)
- ASIST - Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (Living Works)
- Children First 2015 (Tusla)
- Certificate in Best Practice in Woman and Child Protection in the Context of Domestic Violence (Women's Aid)
- Certificate in Reality Therapy and Integrative Skills in Couple Therapy
In addition, the therapist has an extensive experience of working in the areas of learning and intellectual disability and can offer psychotherapy sessions for adults with diagnosed Aspergers and Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Until May 2019 - DIT Student Counselling Service, Aungier Street Campus, Dublin
- Until Nov 2019 - Beacon of Light Counselling Centre, Clondalkin, Dublin
Registration and Membership:
- IAHIP - Certificate of Professional Training in Humanistic and Integrative Psychotherapy.